Perfect for families or couples, its location just off Cuba Street is unbeatable as you’re surrounded by the best shops, bars, cafes and restaurants. Submerge yourself in the culture of the city with theatres, galleries, museums and the beautiful waterfront only a short walk away.Additional notes
Located in the former Hannah’s Factory (R.Hannah and Co. Building), built in 1923 to accommodate Robert Hannah’s shoe manufacturing business. This landmark building is a stunning example of functional industrial architecture.
The shoe factory was converted into New York loft-style apartments to the design of noted Wellington architect, Sir Ian Athfield and the building is heritage listed.
Original features remain throughout the apartment, including exposed brick and steel, high gloss dark stained wooden floors and exposed timber trusses. These have been sympathetically combined with a modern designer fit-out with contemporary industrial overtones.
The apartment has three bright, spacious bedrooms, ensuring a restful night’s sleep on new queen sized beds, with space for everyone to unwind.
The oversized main bathroom features a walk-in shower, luxurious bath and a modern feel.
The modern ensuite bathroom also feature a large walk-in shower.
Plenty of plush towels are provided, along with natural toiletries and a hair dryer.
There is a washer and dryer in the apartment for your laundry needs.
The industrial style kitchen features a fridge, freezer, microwave, oven and stove. Cooking basics, utensils, pots and pans and kitchenware are all provided.
The kitchen is the perfect place to prep meals together over a glass of wine after your adventures in the city. If you've had your fill of local restaurants and need a night in, enjoy a homemade dinner at the large dining table.
The open plan living room is the perfect space to relax, full of stylish furniture and with plenty of natural light thanks to the double height feature window. Curl up on the comfortable sofa after a busy afternoon on Cuba St. Catch your favorite program on the smart TV and be sure to take advantage of the high-speed WiFi.
1 secure undercover parking space is provided. Please note that long and/or wide vehicles may not fit and will need to be parked on the street.
If you have more than 1 vehicle:
Monday to Thursday (8am - 6pm) and Friday (8am - 8pm), on-street parking is $4.50 per hour, and a time limit of 2 hours applies.
Saturday & Sunday (8am - 6pm), on-street parking is $2.50 per hour, and a 2 hour time limit applies.
On-street parking at night is free with no time limits from Monday to Thursday (6pm - 8am), Friday (8pm - 8am), Saturday & Sunday (6pm - 8am).
On public holidays there are no time limits or charges.
Wilson Car Park Ghuznee - in front of building:
$6.00 per hour (6am - 5pm), or
$26.00 for up to 12 hours
$20.00 Early Bird rates apply Monday to Friday.
Tickets must be purchased between 6.00am and 10.00am. Exit before 7.00pm.
$6.00 per hour (overnight), with a $15.00 overnight maximum (expires 8am).
Rates subject to change - please check Wellington City Council and Wilson website for more information.
* Large, character-filled apartment just off world famous Cuba St
* 3 spacious bedrooms with queen beds
* Modern bathrooms with a walk-in shower, plush towels and natural toiletries
* Fully-equipped, modern kitchen plus a 6-seater dining table
* Open plan living room with comfortable sofas, a smart TV and free WiFi
* In-house washer and dryer
* Central City location, walking distance to everything, including shops, restaurants, theatres, museums and the waterfront
ARE YOU NEW TO AIRBNB?
Sign up using this link and receive up to $75 NZD off your first trip and $15 NZD off your first experience worth $50 NZD or more:
- Please take a moment to read the house rules. This is a residential building, so guest noise or behaviour complaints from neighbours may result in all guests being asked to leave immediately, without a refund.
- Check In - Either myself of one of my co-hosts will meet you on arrival to show you around and hand over the keys. A self-check-in option is not available at this apartment.
- Early Check-In or Late Check-Out - The only way to guarantee availability is to book an additional night before and/or after your stay. Otherwise this is subject to availability and I am unable to confirm until the day.
- Late Arrivals After 10pm - Check-in is from 3pm to 10pm. An after-hours fee of $100 will be charged for all late arrivals/check-ins after 10pm. If you will be arriving later than 10pm, please enquire with me before you book.
- Luggage Storage - Unfortunately there is no secure luggage storage available at the apartment, so I recommend Bagbnb.com.
- Parking - Please read the parking section for more information.
- Payments – Airbnb looks after all payments, so please contact them directly for any queries regarding payment or fees.
- Visitors - The apartment and amenities are for guest use only. Inviting visitors or non-paying guests to the apartment is a breach of my house rules, so if you plan to have visitors, please message me for approval before you book.
- The apartment is not serviced or restocked during your stay. I provide a starter pack of basic amenities, however if you need more you will need to purchase these yourself.
- Cleaning or delivery of fresh linen is available during your stay for an additional cost. Just ask!