With mesmerising views day and night, you won't want to leave, but there is so much to see and do in Wellington and fortunately the city is an easy, flat stroll along the waterfront. Additional notes
The apartment features:
✓ Beautiful, premium waterfront location
✓ 180 degree harbour and city views
✓ 5 minute walk to Oriental Bay beach
✓ 10-15 minute flat, easy walk to the best of Wellington, including Te Papa, Markets, Museums, Cafe's, Restaurants and Swimming Pool
✓ Secure building
✓ Easy access via an elevator
✓ Safe, quiet location
✓ Premium north west facing aspect
✓ Bathed in sun
✓ Private balcony
✓ Smoke alarms
✓ 2 bedrooms with large wardrobes
✓ 2 ultra comfortable queen size beds
✓ Hotel quality bed linen
✓ Free, fast WiFi (unlimited)
✓ Large desk for when you need to work
✓ Tiled kitchen and bathroom with underfloor heating
✓ Modern, fully equipped kitchen
✓ Cooking utensils and cookwear
✓ Full size fridge/freezer
✓ Modern bathroom with walk in shower
✓ Washing machine
✓ Clothes drying rack
✓ Fluffy towels
✓ Natural toiletries
✓ Iron and ironing board
✓ Complimentary starter pack including tea, coffee, sugar, cooking oil & laundry powder
✓ Did I mention the view?
One free secure, undercover parking space is provided and is accessed via a vehicle lift (very oversized vehicles may not fit - please enquire before booking) and on-street parking is also available (free overnight). Please see note about car elevator below.
UPGRADE YOUR STAY (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY)
✓ Early check-in (same day) from 1pm - $50*
✓ Late check-out (same day) to 12pm - $50*
✓ Housekeeping - $90 per day ($130 including a change of linen/towels)
✓ Fresh linen/towel drop-off - $40 per drop-off
Please message me to order any upgrades.
*Subject to availability.
ARE YOU NEW TO AIRBNB?
Sign up using this link and receive $50 NZD off your first trip valued at $100 or more. And receive a further $19 NZD to use toward an experience worth $66 NZD or more:
- Check In - I will meet you on arrival to show you around and hand over the keys. A self-check-in option is not available at this apartment so an after-hours fee of $100 will apply to all late arrivals/check-ins after 10pm. If you will be arriving later than 10pm, please enquire with me before you book.
- Early Check-In or Late Check-Out - The only way to guarantee availability is to book an additional night before and/or after your stay. Otherwise this is subject to availability and I am unable to confirm until the day.
- Payments – Airbnb looks after all payments, so please contact them directly for any queries regarding payment or fees.
- Visitors - The apartment and amenities are for guest use only. Inviting any visitor or non-paying guest to the apartment is a breach of my house rules, so if you plan to have visitors, please message me to request approval before you book.
- Parking - The car lift occasionally stops working and if this happens it means your car cannot be moved until the repairs are carried out. If parts need to be ordered this may take more than a day or two, so you may want to consider leaving your car on the street overnight instead.
- The apartment is not serviced or restocked during your stay. I provide a starter pack of basic amenities, however if you need more you will need to purchase these yourself.
- Cleaning or delivery of fresh linen is available during your stay for an additional cost. Just ask!