Your health and well being is our priority, so rest assured we are taking all necessary steps to keep our guests safe:Guest access
✓ Hospital grade laundered bed sheets and towels
✓ Thorough sanitary and deep cleaning between guests
Located in the heart of the Wellington CBD, this is one of the country's most flamboyant buildings in the art deco style. The Prudential Assurance building was designed in 1933 by Australian architectural firm Hennessy and Hennessy.
The conversion to apartments was completed in June 2005 to a five-star standard.
This sub-penthouse apartment was recently renovated and boasts a large living area with a wrap around balcony to provide indoor/outdoor flow. This executive apartment offers the best of both worlds – convenience of location and luxurious apartment living.
The apartment features a fully equipped kitchen and laundry, including washing machine and dryer.
The apartment is 10 minutes flat walk from Wellington Railway station.
Should you be traveling from the airport, the airport bus provides just about a door to door service. The apartment is also very close to the Bluebridge ferry terminal.
On-street parking is $4.50 per hour and a time limit of 2 hours applies from:
Monday to Thursday 8am - 6pm
Friday 8am - 8pm
Saturday & Sunday 8am - 6pm On-street parking is $2.50 per hour but a 2 hour time limit applies
On-street parking is free with no time limits:
Monday to Thursday 6pm - 8am
Friday 8pm - 8am
Saturday & Sunday 6pm - 8am
Public holidays - No time limit or charge applies
The closest parking building is Wilson Plimmer Tower in Gilmer Terrace (extra charges apply). Please check their website for more information.
Please note this apartment is not suitable for groups of travellers.
NEW TO AIRBNB?
Sign up using this link and receive $50 NZD off your first trip valued at $100 or more and receive a further $19 NZD to use toward an experience worth $66 NZD or more
Guests are welcome to use all areas of the apartment.Additional notes
- Check In - I will meet you on arrival to show you around and hand over the keys. A self-check-in option is not available at this apartment.
- Early Check-In or Late Check-Out - The only way to guarantee availability is to book an additional night before and/or after your stay. Otherwise this is subject to availability and I am unable to confirm until the day.
- Late Arrivals After 10pm - Check-in is from 3pm to 10pm. An after-hours fee of $100 will be charged for all late arrivals/check-ins after 10pm. If you will be arriving later than 10pm, please enquire with me before you book.
- Luggage Storage - Unfortunately there is no secure luggage storage available at the apartment, so I recommend (Website hidden by Airbnb)
- Parking - There is no parking available with the apartment. Please read the parking section for more information.
- Payments – Airbnb looks after all payments, so please contact them directly for any queries regarding payment or fees.
- Visitors - The apartment and amenities are for guest use only. Inviting any visitor or non-paying guest to the apartment is a breach of my house rules, so if you plan to have visitors, please message me to request approval before you book.
- The apartment is not serviced or restocked during your stay. I provide a starter pack of basic amenities, however if you need more you will need to purchase these yourself.
- Cleaning or delivery of fresh linen is available during your stay for an additional cost. Just ask!