Two bedroom apartment on The Terrace, in Wellington's CBD. Guest access
The apartment features a brand new queen bed and 2 singles as well as a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom.
The apartment also features it's own balcony, with views up and down the Terrace.
Walking distance to many of Wellington's attractions, including easy access to Lambton Quay.
Located in a very secure building with easy access via ramps and elevators. Luggage trolleys also available. Gym, Pool and Sauna available in building (extra charge applies)
You are welcome to use all areas of the apartmentAdditional notes
- Check In - I will meet you on arrival to show you around and hand over the keys. A self-check-in option is not available at this apartment.
- Early Check-In or Late Check-Out - The only way to guarantee availability is to book an additional night before and/or after your stay. Otherwise this is subject to availability and I am unable to confirm until the day.
- Late Arrivals After 10pm - Check-in is from 3pm to 10pm. An after-hours fee of $100 will be charged for all late arrivals/check-ins after 10pm. If you will be arriving later than 10pm, please enquire with me before you book.
- Luggage Storage - Unfortunately there is no secure luggage storage available at the apartment, so I recommend (Website hidden by Airbnb)
- Parking - There is no parking available with the apartment. Please read the parking section for more information.
- Payments – Airbnb looks after all payments, so please contact them directly for any queries regarding payment or fees.
- Visitors - The apartment and amenities are for guest use only. Inviting any visitor or non-paying guest to the apartment is a breach of my house rules, so if you plan to have visitors, please message me to request approval before you book.
- The apartment is not serviced or restocked during your stay. I provide a starter pack of basic amenities, however if you need more you will need to purchase these yourself.
- Cleaning or delivery of fresh linen is available during your stay for an additional cost. Just ask!
- Please be aware that there is a gap above the doors in both bedrooms - so noise and light will travel through them.
- This is a privately owned apartment and not in any way connected to the Quest serviced apartment company located in the same building.
- As this apartment is in the city, some traffic noise will be heard, particularly when the balcony doors are open.